Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need clocks designed.

Options
  • 30-05-2007 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

They are for a one off screening and I need lots of them. There are a lot of decent freeware, shareware and cheap enough designs knocking around on the net. But if I want to get my own made how tricky would it be? Would it be very expensive to have them designed? Some of them can actually be static slides or images, even photos of other clocks as they won't all need to be shown for more than a minute so don't actually need to be ticking. For ones I do need to move as a proper clock would this be tricky to pull off?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

You could make up a load of faces in photoshop or the like, or from photos and then use flash to animate the ticking hands. You could even have different faces popping in and out and have the hands continue on ticking easily enough.

I'm still only learning Flash myself, but from what little I know this seems straight forward. Getting all the different clock images together may be the problem.

Advertisement