Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICS On a satellite connection (How To)?

Options
  • 30-05-2007 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hey
    I'll keep this quick and easy. I got Crosscountrybroadband installed today. Its a 1way system and comes with a satmodem. The modem has an rj45 an rj11, power and lnb connector at the rear. The only connection to my pc is via a patch cable which is connected to one of the 2 network connections on my pc. On the pc i have no hardware or software as such to configure and this is where my problem lies. I want to share this connection with the other pcz in the house and can't for the life of me sort it out. i've been here before and always sorted it, mostly through trial and error but this confi has me feeling a little stupid. Anyone got any suggestions please?

Comments

Advertisement