Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rc car magazines

Options
  • 30-05-2007 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭

does onyone know where to get rc car magazines in templeogue area???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from the Helpdesk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Easons, or any of the other big bookshops.

Or try online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭corpseorourke

ye man i get all mine from easons they order them in also if there not there!

any1 interested in a ofna MBX R2 for sale in the dublin area wide range of spare parts(almost full spare car) car needs some work was running but unused for some time 180 euro quick sale

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

ye man i get all mine from easons they order them in also if there not there!

any1 interested in a ofna MBX R2 for sale in the dublin area wide range of spare parts(almost full spare car) car needs some work was running but unused for some time 180 euro quick sale

YE sure wat kinda work it need

mainly a possible engine rebuild (piston needs a clean) and a pullstart.

• Advertisement

ye sure u got some pics an is it 1/8 or 1/10????

oh its a 1/8 man only buggys il buy lol ye sure il get pics an post em up

there ok pics nd ye il concider it,my birtdays soon so il try russtle up some money and on last things does it include servos,wheels and engine??

ye everything is there even a second engine of the same kind + servos jus cant see in pic and 2 sets of weels 1 old 1 new jus not on in pic.
    i hope to here from you.

• Advertisement

ye everything is there even a second engine of the same kind + servos jus cant see in pic and 2 sets of weels 1 old 1 new jus not on in pic.
    i hope to here from you.
    Deadly man ill get some money and thers a 80/20% il get it so keep it and dont take any more offers:D :D:D:D oh ye does it have a controller? ive got a 40 crystal controller with 10 model memory but i don think it works o others in ireland so some info an a answer.
    Cathal Regan.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

does onyone know where to get rc car magazines in templeogue area???
    Why buy a magazine when you can get it all online for free?
    All the latest RC News here: http://www.redrc.net

i dont think i have a controller there man a friend took a loan of it going back awhile ago lol an i think thats the last i seen.
    is it a problem?

no its just i have a 10 model memory one from america but the frequency is 40 and here its 27 so?? il check it out:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

Ireland uses both, 27 & 40 mhz frequency for land models... IIRC:)

yay that means i can use it on other models here!!!Thanks flunk

Advertisement