Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Romantic Restaurant

• 30-05-2007 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭

Have a wedding anniversay coming up and am looking for a great meal in a romantic setting.looking to spend around 150-200euro,any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Fire on Dawson Street is good for this.

You can ask for a Champagne reception when you arrive, there is a little 'reception' area just inside the door, and the food is fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭che81

I thought that Fire was quite noisy when I was there, but agree that it would be nice. You could also look into Les Freres Jacques.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

l'ecrivain, or chapter one spring to mind otherwise the cellar restaurant in the merrion hotel is lovely and so is the restaurant in the clarence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

One Pico is supposed to be nice - never been though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i'm guessing dublin - but you say kildare in your profile
    http://www.peploes.com/ is very nice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

Clontarf Castle, ( i think the restuarant is farenhite grill)
    Had dinner as part of a package deal, but the restaurant is fab, the staff are friendly and attentive.
    I think the main courses are between 20 and forty euro though I can't be sure.

Advertisement