Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memories

Options
  • 30-05-2007 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

To justify not studying, lets remember it is not all about exams. One cannot sum up a person in an a4 page. So how was your sixth year? What made you smile? What made you cry? What made you laugh so hard you thought your sides would split? Basically what made you 'sixth year' okay? :D

Personally? We set up a cricket club.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

My class was probably the worst 6th Year group to ever (dis)grace the school. I don't think there's ever been so much division in a class before...

My 6th year was eh. Thats the only word for it tbh. Didn't mind it, didn't particularly enjoy it. Though the fact that we were all kicked out of school almost 2 weeks before schedule didn't help matters either.

Roll on college.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Getting four Argos clamps and clamping all four of the tyres on my mates car. The look on his face when he was going back up to the school after lunch...:D Somethings money can't buy.....

Leaving was great craic, great year. Possibly so good that I will be coming back next year cos I did absolutely **** all work. Damn me for joining boards at the start of october!

Advertisement