Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in Dundalk

Options
  • 30-05-2007 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

Where would I get a summer job in Dundalk at this late stage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

smyths and halfords are opening in the summer, could try looking there when they open,other than that the usual, try all the shops etc and get the local papers and keep an eye out, check monster.ie and sites like that too

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

If you don't mind some manual labour you might get work on some of the road projects that are going on. Pubs and clubs are always looking for decent staff too and trade picks up in the summer. You could check out the Ice Dome I think they're struggling for staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

dont forget good old FAS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

do u drive r have a car

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

do u drive r have a car

i assume your on about being a delivery person?

i was thinking about this, i was wondering how safe it would be?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

do u drive r have a car
    Nope, im gonna put off getting a job till I come back from holidays. So in 4 weeks time will there be any jobs?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

are you a student or just unemployed?
    if your a sudent, maybe mention that you would be very open to working part time througout the school/collage year, that would be a big plus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

are you a student or just unemployed?
    if your a sudent, maybe mention that you would be very open to working part time througout the school/collage year, that would be a big plus
    Student but im in college in Maynooth but I am home most weekends!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Kalashnikov_Kid

Harvey Norman Dundalk posted part-time cashier positions at www.nixers.ie yesterday

Advertisement