Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 rebates on data card?

• 30-05-2007 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

im thinking of swinging my business to 3 again............:rolleyes:

dont laugh now, i can apparently 'buy' the new 10g usb modem and try it out, despite being on the blower 32 minutes to a dude he went into alot of detail about the new modem.

they would obviously be in liquidation if it were not for my spending.

so, do they do discounts on (rubbish, crap and unused) data cards in exchange for a swanky usb modem?

yay or nay..?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

* legs 11 is away gathering a canvessing team for the to-be-elected- dail........:p

Advertisement