Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ipod in car

Options
  • 30-05-2007 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I hate Itrips as i find them poor and always seem to break,

can you guys help me i need to find some one or a company that can supply and fit my ipod to my cd changer port in the back of my factory 06 vw golf radio.

Can anyone do this or know some where in Dublin that can.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Give Safesounds a call. If it can be done then these guys will be able to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Get a dension ice link plus. I got one for mine and I love it. Hide it away in the glovebox and control it completely from your oem stereo or steering wheel controls. Check on the dension site for the distributors in Ireland I can't remember them but they deliver next day and are cheap. Take the radio out yourself its not hard and will save you a lot of money. Takes about 20mins in total

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

There is also one done by Connects2 part no. CTAVGIPOD009 suitable for VW fitted with the following radio models:

Delphi/Blaupunkt
    Delta 6/RCD200/300/500

Suitable for:
    VW Passat 2003 > -
    VW Golf 2003 > MK 5
    VW Touareg 2003 > -
    VW Touran 2003 > -

Advertisement