Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE on tv?

• 30-05-2007 11:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭

just wondering what are the actual days the WWE shows are on sky?

Raw is thursday night and SD is Friday?

Although Im almost sure I saw RAW live mentioned on the monday night though in the guide?

And whats the saturday night main event thing? Never head of that before. And one last thing the ECW one night stand, is that the PPV for this month or what? When i used to watch it back in the wwf days the PPV was always shown the last sunday of that particular month?

If anyone can clear that up thanks. Still think its pretty crap these days though :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

joe123 wrote:
    just wondering what are the actual days the WWE shows are on sky?

Raw is thursday night and SD is Friday?

Although Im almost sure I saw RAW live mentioned on the monday night though in the guide?

And whats the saturday night main event thing? Never head of that before. And one last thing the ECW one night stand, is that the PPV for this month or what? When i used to watch it back in the wwf days the PPV was always shown the last sunday of that particular month?

If anyone can clear that up thanks. Still think its pretty crap these days though :rolleyes:

Raw live- Monday 2am
    Raw repeat- Thursday (around 9pm), Friday 5pm, Monday (around 5pm)

Smackdown-Friday night, Saturday night, repeated Tuesday (around 5ish)

SNME is being shown this Saturday at 9pm and is repeated on Sunday.

PPVs seem to happen whenever WWE feel like it nowadays lol, It is usually once a month though. ECW ONS is on this Sunday at 1am. .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

One Night Stand is on Sky Sports 1, I just read the tv listings there. I don't remember seeing any ads for it though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

It's on Sky Sports 1 alright, saw an ad on Smackdown over the weekend.

Advertisement