Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Houses to rent in Greystones

Options
  • 31-05-2007 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello, I was born and raised in Greystones, but moved away several years ago.:(
    I am now looking to rent a house with one, maybe 2 friends, and am having difficulty finding anything suitable on daft.ie
    Can anyone point me in the right direction or even better know of a house for rent in the area, ideally 2/3 bedrooms.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Gwenneh

Check with Wyse - our place is for rent, don't know if they've actually let it yet but we're moving very shortly and I know they were looking for tenants.

For what it's worth, the landlady has been very nice, the house is lovely, and we'd be staying if it weren't for my mother-in-law being ill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

There's a two-bed house to let in the first phase of the Wood. Noticed the sign the other day but didn't look at the name of the agents.

Will have a look tonight for you, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

Gwenneh wrote:
    Check with Wyse - our place is for rent, don't know if they've actually let it yet but we're moving very shortly and I know they were looking for tenants.

For what it's worth, the landlady has been very nice, the house is lovely, and we'd be staying if it weren't for my mother-in-law being ill.

Why not put landlady and the potential renter in contact with each other directly (with their contest obviously)? That'll cut the agent out, and I for one would be delighted any time an estate agent earns less money :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Indeed, but some landlords like to keep things simple by engaging a letting agent. That way they don't have to worry about fixing stuff and dealing with the tenant. Especially if they have a few houses to let.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Gwenneh

Our landlady will only go through the agent as she tried renting privately to the previous tenants and...let's just say it didn't go well!

I can confirm that our house is still on the market for rental and a call to Ruth at Wyse (who is lovely) will get you a showing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭sportbilly

Have you checked out http://www.ogormanproperties.com/ they are beside the library, they are a letting agency

Advertisement