Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would you rate the new house decoration/interior?

Options
  • 31-05-2007 8:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Suspended chickens, wierd kitchen presses, oven in the bedroom, live plants, 60's diner style by the front door, bath in the living room, ugly beds and lip sofas...The 'Pinkishness'

Is it a trip to Ikea gone horribly wrong? :D

Overall impression of house decoration 16 votes

Fantastic
    0% 0 votes
    Quite good
    43% 7 votes
    Stupid
    37% 6 votes
    Crap
    18% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

I like the decor. HILARIOUS that the twins mistakenly thought that the corridor leading to the Diary Room was in fact a tanning booth! Poor lambs :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Apart from the diary room, I like it. I hope that chair is going to change colour or do something interesting because it's hideous! It's all a bit black in there too - perhaps they're planning to superimpose different backgrounds or something. The corridor leading to the diary room is cool - very disco!

I really like the look of the garden this year but that wooden decking looks a bit lethal - and what with the cooker in the bedroom it kind of resembles the house that health and safety forgot!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I actually love the diary room..best one in years, if not ever. Love the corridor down too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

BuffyBot wrote:
    I actually love the diary room..best one in years, if not ever. Love the corridor down too

The corridor is cool, i love the way the colour changes blue to green when you click the eye to go into the diary room , kind of hard on the eye though!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Kolodny wrote:
    ...and what with the cooker in the bedroom it kind of resembles the house that health and safety forgot!
    My thoughts exactly and then when I saw the ditzy kids they put in there I thought...either the oven won't get used much because they have never cooked in their lives or someone is going to get seriously hurt because they have never cooked in their lives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Yeah the health and safety aspect I was thinking of too, The garden seems really tiny too, that would drive me mad, not that the house is too big either. The design of the house I thought is pretty nice, the colours aren't so nice to look at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I love it! Perfect way to mess with their heads. Evil big brother... he, he, he! :) Especially love the diary room - its so funky!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭tc20

Those showers are way cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I love the house, there's a surreality about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement