Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flickr Slide Show

Options
  • 31-05-2007 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,401 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

I kinda posted something like this a few weeks ago but I'm still having problems. Even google can't help me! Basically I have an upload pictures section in my site, and I have these pictures being transferred to flickr with tags.

I'm looking for an automatic slide show generator, that will generate a small slideshow accoring to the tags.

I have found a few sites all right but nothing that will generate a small slide show something like slide.com

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks
    Gary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭misterq

Sorry for a slightly unhelpful answer, but if you can't find any code available online that will do it for you, then you've answered your own question to a degree: you will need to go off and do it yourself.

I'm not familiar with the flickr API, but I doubt it would be that tricky to combine a javascript or other type of image slideshow with the flickr API to get the effect you want, maybe using PHP or another scripting language to generate the javascript dynamically.

Advertisement