Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Learning Teacher

Options
  • 31-05-2007 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Friends

I am looking for a Driving Learning teacher, prefer a lady teacher

Any recommendations??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Tanith

I had a great guy teach me just a few months ago, his name is Ben and lives in Charlesland - 086 356 2258. He is very patient and great at explaining things as I knew nothing when I started and am now driving away! He also taught my boyfriend who also thought he was vey good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Newcomers

Hi Mmalaka,

Following up on the previous post - I'd have to recomend Ben also . He really is very good and you'll be at ease from the first minute. The missus-to-be :p got some lessons with him and found him great also.

You'll have a good laugh with Ben also - so you'll have no need to worry at all!

His company is Drive School Ireland and he's based within the Charlesland area, but covers most of Dublin also. You should check out his website as it contains all you could possibly need to know - http://www.driveschoolireland.com/

Best of luck
    NC

• Registered Users Posts: 23 dalila

Tanith wrote:
    I had a great guy teach me just a few months ago, his name is Ben and lives in Charlesland - 086 356 2258. He is very patient and great at explaining things as I knew nothing when I started and am now driving away! He also taught my boyfriend who also thought he was vey good.

I also had lessons with Ben and agree with you totally - he's very patient and a fab teacher! :) I passed my driving test first time so I would definitely recommend him.

Advertisement