Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography biome essay????

Options
  • 31-05-2007 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭

Whats the story for this i dont have a clue, i dont even know wat this is...

Any help wud be really handy...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

I have written up a sample essay, which i got 72/80

http://www.zulunotes.com/wiki/index.php/Geoecology

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

with brownsoils you could mention their formation and the processess and conditions which create them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Thanks lads for the help...

For the biome essay do u get to decide what biome u choose or do they choose it for u...

Thanks for the sample essay stern....

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

They say "In a biome that you have studied". So yes you can choose your biome!! I prefer the cool temperate biome (since we do live in it!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Thanks alot man, ya REALLY REALLY helped me....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

question on biomes people.....how many kind of question can they ask you....

Characteristics
    Development
    Human Interference.

anything elsE?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Characteristics and human interference and you are fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 CosaFada

is a desert a biome......i think thats mine?!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭adam_ccfc

We're doing the Hot Desert biome. I've an essay learned off on Characteristics and one on Human Interference. I'm sorted really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 looloo27

whats the name of the rainforest biome in the amazon im doing it for deforestation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

adam_ccfc wrote:
    We're doing the Hot Desert biome. I've an essay learned off on Characteristics and one on Human Interference. I'm sorted really.

any chance of you uploading them? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

This is the last question right? With the book?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 daraghc

looloo27 wrote:
    whats the name of the rainforest biome in the amazon im doing it for deforestation
    Tropical Rainforest

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

Does anyone one have a human interference biome essay on california made out that they can upload

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭blondie07

Is a biome definately guaranteed to come up? i mean, if would be a bit ridiculous to have 3 q on soil. fingers crossed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭adam_ccfc

blondie07 wrote:
    Is a biome definately guaranteed to come up? i mean, if would be a bit ridiculous to have 3 q on soil. fingers crossed!
    Technically, it'd be possible, but it's so unlikely that we didn't even cover soil and my teacher has been correcting over 30 years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Mcj metroid

There is only 3 things that can come up with biomes right? good

Advertisement