Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bringing Wispa Back

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 LauraLeeConboy

Ok, so this is a Start young Christian! I have already called them, maybe i need to mail them and we need to get as many people to mail. Did he email the Irish or English branch? Flake Praline is crap. no one wants that! Bring Wispa back!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

PLease bring back my beloved Wispa, I am drooling. Oh and the Gold one, god!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

Written letters carry more weight than email. If you really want to get yourself heard its best dust off that old pen and put ink to paper. Also that kind of response is exactly the kind you don't want to get. Its a pre-written script sent by someone in PR. It means the people you want to read it never did. Also remember these companies only care about the views of the public in large numbers, online petitions carry little weight but they do at least give you something to point to when you need to back up your position. Also having media and celebrity endorsement is a big asset. If Phantom could put its weight behind it or convince some better know bands to so that would help things greatly.

And remember it can be done. Public pressure got Choco Krispies changed back into Coco Pops!

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

He's got a point...
    I reckon every Phantasm should have a petition at the door and we should all chip in to get a banner made up !!!
    We can all meet for an hour or two every Saturday afternoon at the central bank aswell and have people sign the petition there and then when we have about 10,000 names....we set up a meeting in Cadbury's and present a letter and the names to the chairman....

I have spoken !!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 White_Noise

kranog wrote:
    Charlie
    Cadbury Consumer Relations Department
    :o(

charlie from the chocolate factory! i'm sure his mates give him a bit of stick.

if you believe in your right to a Wispa, sign the petition http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bringbackwispa/

democracy at it's finest

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 LauraLeeConboy

That online petition that you want us to sign White Noise isnt very effective if people have to pay! I am with kranog on this one and think the petition idea at Phantasm is a good idea and then send it off to Cadburys and maybe running around town too. I hope you're Dedicated Kranog cause this is no time for joking!

I can take it if you can babe !!! :)
    Let's get d'aul ball rollin' on this one !!!
    We'll need a banner with a big Wispa wrapper on it.....hmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eimsRV

Hey all,

Some good news! A limited number of Wispas will be produced this year and should be available from 8th Oct!!

Press Release: http://www.cadbury.co.uk/EN/CTB2003/information/press_releases/products/wispa/

Eims

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

Good news. Now the question will it be available in Ireland :cool:

Well team....we did it !!!
    The Wispa is back in Ireland and is hitting the shops today !!!
    Oh hell yeah !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Ah but where can you get them....

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Wispa spotted, bought and eaten from ampm in harolds cross :D

Advertisement