Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2006/7 Civic

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Here she is in the dealer's yard :D

537212888_aebd5d7006_b.jpg

Hopefully I'll have it later in the week, depending on the bank!

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

Congratulations Steve!!! Ya mad feck!!! Where did it all go wrong for me thats what I want to know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,342 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Well wear!

They're quite cool those wee Civics. I'm really starting to appreciate the bold looks. They're not like anything else Japanese, are they?

Well, its confirmed, I pick it up on Wednesday \o/

I can hardly wait

Picked it up this morning, I am very happy :D. The dealer only registered it this morning so I apparently cannot tax it until tomorrow. Also for some reason it was cheaper to switch my insurance (Quinn) over today than it was when they quoted me last week!

• Advertisement
Advertisement