Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow 6 Vegas - Xbox 360

Options
  • 31-05-2007 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey looking for Irish guys or girls who play R6 Vegas on Xbox Live we have a clan who are recruiting and we are looking for new members who want to play competitive but also just have fun at the same time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

Hey i would be interested i mostly play co op terrorist hunt but also like retrieval and sharp shooter. Im Sergeant First Class Rank at the mo. Add me my xbox live username is Emmetb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭johnnyflav

This is the one game I keep coming back to, add me for any Rainbow Six, gamer tag => Johnny Porridge

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

This is a new one for me but add me anyway - ChocNut

• Registered Users Posts: 45,892 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

AfterhoursDoc :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Go to xbox360-ireland.com once you get your clan going. There is a clan there and lots of people who play R6 Vegas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement