Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[ATTN: Admins] Boards.org.uk down...again.

Options
  • 31-05-2007 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Down again. Up until yesterday the homepage was taking about 30 secs to load and then yesterday all was well again. Now the site is gone.

There are a good pool of regular users returning to the site but even I'm finding myself frustrated with things at this stage. The site always seems to have some problem or another.

I know the site moved servers recently but any idea what the problem is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Hiya R3nu4l

Just tried it there, nice and fast, servers are now in the server farm with Boards.ie, so should be pretty fast.

PM me if it goes again. I cant do anything about it but I can keep a note and show Cloud when hes available.

V.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Thanks for that. It came back of its own accord (seemingly) later on. To be honest I think that right now consistency is a problem. I'll take it to PM in future if there are problems.

Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Hi Admins,

The boards.org.uk database is down again and has been since at least 10 PM last night.

Cheers :)

EDIT: Sorted, Thanks GMan!

Advertisement