Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mod Conspiracy Theory

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Mod meeting tomorrow at 6pm, free drinks at the bar for first 20 there,
    Its at the usual secret warehouse...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Didn't we agree to find somewhere else? I'm sick of getting abuse off taxi-drivers whenever I ask to go to "the secret bunker in the middle of the volcano please"

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

As long as you tip them in Mod Gold they're happy, maybe you're tipping them in the usual Mod Credits instead? Cheapskate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

*drinks from wine bottle in brown paper bag* I used to be a mod... *glug* I saw thing you couldn't imagine!!! I was de-modified for knowing too much! it's a conspiracy! *fights away men in white coats* get out while you can!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

maybe there are no mods. maybe there is only 1 mod pretending to be many??? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

tbh wrote:
    I'm sick of getting abuse off taxi-drivers whenever I ask to go to "the secret bunker in the middle of the volcano please"
    "Middle of the volcano? At this time of night? Sorry, bud."

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

The Bollox wrote:
    *drinks from wine bottle in brown paper bag* I used to be a mod... *glug* I saw thing you couldn't imagine!!! I was de-modified for knowing too much! it's a conspiracy! *fights away men in white coats* get out while you can!!!

HOW did you escape?!!?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

Cabaal wrote:
    HOW did you escape?!!?

Distracted you with this > *shouts* "look a real life Atari Jaguar with stripes!" *runs evading a sophisticated medievel security system the likes of which hasn't been seen since level 7 on crash bandicoot 2*

Cabaal wrote:
    HOW did you escape?!!?
    escape? escape is easy all you have to do is enter teh sewer via the s3cret trapdoor in the lobby, run 54 paces north-west, dive and swim for 40 metres, emerge in the dimly lighted cave *deep breath* sneak / fight your way past the guards, avoid the Sheelob and climb the ladder to the street above.

escaping is easy, it's realising you need to get out that's the hard part. shít, here they come *attaches fake beard & moustache*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Nah break the rules of the forum you mod badly enough so that you but the whole site at risk of libel and refuse to say sorry for it will do it nicely.

• Advertisement

woah woah, I did apolgise
    Thaedydal wrote:
    the forum you mod badly enough
    and way to pour salt in the wound... *goes back to wine bottle*

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

irish1 wrote:
    TBH:Black%20Cat.jpg

we are all in the cast for 'cats'?

I bags being Magical Mr. Mistoffelees!

Advertisement