Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what course should (and can) i do to help people, got 330

Options
  • 31-05-2007 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

hello im having trouble picking a course and the cao is in but i have no definite one in mind and times ticking (1 july), any suggestions as to what i should do that will be a benefit to others possibly abroad that i can get into with 330 points?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

software development in IT Sligo, if you are a computer nerd like me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

goto www.careerdirections.ie, you'll find a list of careers by matching your areas of interest and things you think you are good at.

You can always change courses after your first year at college also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

This isn't true of every college. I don't think you can do that in UCD or at least I've never heard of anyone being able to. Definately can in DCU, everyone i know who goes there seems to have swapped.
    Also do a course you want to, not just one cos you have enough points.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Off hand all I can think of with the points is an honours degree in -

Nursing?
    Social Care?

It depends on having 2 honours on honours papers too.

Advertisement