Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone data bundles

• 31-05-2007 1:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

I see Vodafone UK are bringing out a data bundle of 120mb for £7.50 a month or £1 a day for 15 mb. see here.

Whats the chance of Voda here doing something similiar. I currently get 25mb for €15 a month which is a disgrace.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Rockson

elderlemon wrote:
    I see Vodafone UK are bringing out a data bundle of 120mb for £7.50 a month or £1 a day for 15 mb. see here.

Whats the chance of Voda here doing something similiar. I currently get 25mb for €15 a month which is a disgrace.

I still think it's far too expensive. I mean, £1 a day for 15 mb is about (£30) €45 for 450MB per month. 3 give you an add-on here on a pay as you go account of 250Mb for €9.99 or about €18 per 450MB compared to vodafone's €45 for the same amount and only on a pay monthly account. Feck that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

I agree but its a hell of a ways better than what I'm paying right now. I wouldn't be interested in the £1 for 15mb but the £7.50 for 120mb would be a hell of an improvement.
    Rockson wrote:
    I still think it's far too expensive. I mean, £1 a day for 15 mb is about (£30) €45 for 450MB per month. 3 give you an add-on here on a pay as you go account of 250Mb for €9.99 or about €18 per 450MB compared to vodafone's €45 for the same amount and only on a pay monthly account. Feck that!

Advertisement