Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Fitz Live

Options
  • 31-05-2007 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭

Pat Fitz Live, in The Outpost, Bishopstown, this evening from 6. He plays in Sober Lane every Friday night with Sean, on his own tonite

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

Wouldm't I be right in saying that this is the same Pat fitz who recently auditioned to marry Jodie Marsh??

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Was that him interviewed on Ray Darcy's show yesterday and previous day - re. Jodie Marsh - if so, he sounded really funny, so if he's as laid back and enertaining to his audience, then I'd be temped to go see him!

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

pat fitz is a great entertainer,well worth checking out,he plays in soho for brunch on sundaysd

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

In Sullivans in Douglas last nyt:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

We went for a boards meet a while back and he was on in Clancys, he was great fun, sang a huge variety of songs from different decades. Loved it!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Pat's a gent.

How he manages to play the guitar and sing well and at the same time walk across wobbly little tables and stools is beyond me!

Well up there as one of the best pub entertainers, fat Brendan was a bit harsh saying he was just a busker type dude.

Advertisement