Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice on Contacting Three.......maybe for the final time

• 31-05-2007 2:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭

Hello all, as some of you are aware I have had several problems with Three and their Customer Service. As a result I have been one of the most if not the most vocal critic on these boards of their customer service.

Im not going to get into my reasons for being so critical of their Customer Service in this thread, I will try to keep it brief and to the point.

For those of you that don't, know my ongoing issues with three have been:

Sim card malfunctioning, Three taking 4 weeks to send out a new one. Many phone calls were made to get a new one.

The Mast/Cell I receive my signal from has not been working correctly for 3 months now.............yes it is the mast/cell and not anything I am doing, if you must know the full story do a search.

Again many phone calls to India, the UK Data Support Team and to the Irish HQ have returned no fix, not even an answer.

So now my question is where do i go from here? Do I carry on emailing? I really don't want to call their call center anymore, its life draining and puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day. I have a business to run and this has taken up way too much of my time already.

If only they would tell me that the problem was not going to be fixed/a date with it would be looked at, I could work with that, but not knowing is unacceptable.

If i do send them a final email/letter what T's & C's do i need to quote back at them for them to see i could cancel my contract and for them to take me seriously? Also where do I send it via email? I seem to remember someone had another address to email to that got a reasonable response..............

Any help would be great guys.

Thanks

Advertisement