Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish essays

Options
  • 31-05-2007 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

any advice on what to study as i have already completed sleacht ar na mboithre
    , ciniochas agus an coras oideachas!!!:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Something on politics ?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Okay firstly be prepared to answer anything. Learn different vcab on racism, politics, drugs,alcohol,sport, stress, environment, Homeless people, Young People and Technology, basicly anything can be asked!

Second, Have an opening and ending paragraph learned off for any social problem in Ireland ie.
    Ní féidir a shéanadh ach gur fadhb mhór chasta fhorleathen é/í ____________. And other sentences like that.
    Lastly know your aggreements and a couple of fancy sentences and KEEP IT SIMPLE!
    Hope that helps:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭euwwy deuwwy

Okay firstly be prepared to answer anything. Learn different vcab on racism, politics, drugs,alcohol,sport, stress, environment, Homeless people, Young People and Technology, basicly anything can be asked!

Second, Have an opening and ending paragraph learned off for any social problem in Ireland ie.
    Ní féidir a shéanadh ach gur fadhb mhór chasta fhorleathen é/í ____________. And other sentences like that.
    Lastly know your aggreements and a couple of fancy sentences and KEEP IT SIMPLE!
    Hope that helps:)

Eh O.k. There are 6 days to go until the leaving cert. I doubt anyone is going to be able to get everything you said done in that time. I'd say make sure what you know already is perect, dont bother with the opening and closing paragraph stuff since you deffendly have more than enough of that from your 3 essays unless you dont have some 4 the debate or oraid prepared.

Basically every essay is revolved around problems, you could be asked something like baol and bogairt, an rialltas in eireann, ar sochai. Your three essays could be interlinked to answer any of the above. Ive got the exact same three essays prepared and I can nearly gaurantee we'll get at least one do able essay. People always give out about predictions and narrowing down your study and always say anything could come up but seriously the paper writers are only human, they're not going to put up something completely unreasonable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Assez Bien

I'm goin with deaths on the roads which is a very likely as its never come up as a direct essay and also this yr the number of deaths was the highest wen they wer makin out the paper, also have a feeling somethings gonna come up on obesity which can be linked with the health system n also one on politics n how politicians do nothing for their country.

Also there's nearly always an essay into which you can link all the essays you've learnt, always somethin bout problems.....a good bitch n moan reali!

Advertisement