Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why did i watch Big Brother!

Options
  • 31-05-2007 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

Didnt want to...really didnt want to..but mysteriously found myself "just havin a look" last night
    *sigh* there goes the next 10 weeks of my life "just havin another look":p
    All girls...itll be PMS central :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Just wait til their cycles sync up...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Just wait til their cycles sync up...

Dear God no..............

For once I'm glad I don't have cable where I'm living cuz when I did everytime I flicked through the channels I always got an image focused on someone asleep in nightvision *shudders* it's freaky that I know some people that actually watch them sleep......waiting for some sort of madness or controversy to break out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I want to kill the twins, but the cheesy quaver seems like a good laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

Thank flip I don't have channel 4 in my house!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Isint there a big brother forum?

Also, id rather catch super aids then watch big brother.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

As much as I hate not having chorus at least I don't have to be subjected to this sh!t for the rest of the summer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Anti wrote:
    the cheesy quaver seems like a good laugh.

That thing looks nuts. I couldnt stop laughing at the faces she pulled off. I dont watch big brother by the way, i just wanted to see who looks in contention for winning it. Try win some money

Nuts to win @ 10/1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

My cats breath smells like cat food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Big Brother board would be good for this so we all don't have to be subjected to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Winters wrote:
    Isint there a big brother forum?
    Also, id rather catch super aids then watch big brother.
    I'm sure there is, or at least a TV forum. I hate BB with an almost passion, caught the first season yonks ago. Was crap and afaik it's downhill from there

Also, why end a question with an exclamation mark? See title.

Here it is http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=545 Have fun BB enthusiasts.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Keep this ****e out of AH. Moved. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Keep this ****e out of AH. Moved. :)
    Well...excuse me...didnt realise everthing had to be of such intellectual quality in this forum! What rya reading it for if you've no interest in it? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

anniehoo wrote:
    Well...excuse me...didnt realise everthing had to be of such intellectual quality in this forum! What rya reading it for if you've no interest in it? :(
    A thread doesn't need to be intellectual but it does need to be in the right forum. ;)

This site is huge, you'll eventually get used to the fact that threads will often be moved if you post them in the wrong place. Don't take it personally :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sorry, don't mean to cause offence, I just really hate Big Brother, and it is my job to read After Hours. :)

Advertisement