Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift for 2 year old nephew

Options
  • 31-05-2007 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I was wondering if any of you kind souls can help me out. I'm looking to buy a birthday present for my two year old nephew. The thing is, I don't want to buy him clothes as he seems to get new clothes every week. Also, I don't want to get him toys as he has too many of them too. Also, putting money/prize bonds in a card isn't an option as I want to get him something unique.

Any one out there with a brilliant idea?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Junior drumkit and toolkit.. your brother/sister will love you for the noise he
    creates and when he saws the legs of the kitchen table :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 sunny25

i bought my godchild a voucher for a photographers studio (1 hour) that way the parents get to appreciate the gift and the child has a keepsake forever!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

He is only two - a nice colourful wipe off book would help his development and not hurt the pocket too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 sunny25

thats not exactly thoughtful is it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭lynchpin

The voucher for a photographer sounds really really good but then so does the drum kit/tool kit combo......

thanks for the suggestions

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭lynchpin

I decided to go with the voucher for the photographer. Thanks for the idea sunny25. Much appreciated.

Advertisement