Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish tourist visa

Options
  • 31-05-2007 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

A friend of mine is coming to visit form the usa.

Was here on a visit in march.Coming over for a holiday.Is it true that they cant come back here to visit until 6 months has elapsed from the last time they left the country, which in this case would mean they cant come till the end of sep ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

no its not true that they have to wait 6 months.my fiance comes over from the states evert 2 months or so and has never had trouble getting in.
    she should have no problems geting in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭uma

cool,was her passport stamped each time?
    thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It should be stamped each time.

yes it will be stamped each time as ruu says,but there seems to be a big variation of the ammount of time they stamp it for.

sometimes they stamp it for 3 months others they just stamp it for the day after her return flight.therer is no consistancy with them for some reason.

hope you and your friend have a great holiday btw.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭uma

if they stamp it for the day after the return flight which was in march they can come in august without any problems?

cheers.

• Advertisement

there souldnt be a problem with that.once my gf flew home and came back 2 weeks later without any issues.

Advertisement