Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jackpot €20

• 31-05-2007 6:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭

So this will be my last one before I head accross the pond for the summer. Anyone else going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

im thinking of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Would quite like to play, but it depends on how quickly i can donk off my chips in the 2 MTTs i'm currently in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

not headin in now going on the beer and may be in to donk of my cash later on this evening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Suppose ill head in for a pre-Vegas jackpot donkfest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

Might take a trip in myself, its been a good few weeks since I have been in. Is it still getting 50+ numbers?

• Advertisement

probably will this week due to most students being finished exams now and will head back in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Lol, I re raise with kings, get called, he pushes on flop of 567 I insta call and he has AJ and deal the ace in the turn. Would have been on 8500 with blinds at 100-200
    It was lucky I wanted to go to a class party!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

didn't bother heading in. house was like baghdad needed some serious cleaning. its never worth heading in anyway as i just leave pissed off with someone

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

Mr.Plough wrote:
    didn't bother heading in. house was like baghdad needed some serious cleaning. its never worth heading in anyway as i just leave pissed off with someone

me too although saying that it is 90% of the time jeff the donk.

Made the final table, and left pissed off with someone, Myself.
    Was in push bot mode, dealt JQs UTG+2. Decided to push. Player to my right (who calls loose, but not to an all-in) makes it 1800. I ship for 3500. He has AA and a lone J is no good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Valhalla

Dont know about the Jackpot folks,

I find the player's talk bollocks and then the staff played when their were supposed to be working. They made the most noise and are bloody well obnoxious and rude. They ruined the game for me. You dont even get that in badly run pub tournaments. Bad Impression from the start and not one for me. I for one wont be going there again. Perhaps I went in on a bad night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Valhalla wrote:
    Dont know about the Jackpot folks,

I find the player's talk bollocks and then the staff played when their were supposed to be working. They made the most noise and are bloody well obnoxious and rude. They ruined the game for me. You dont even get that in badly run pub tournaments. Bad Impression from the start and not one for me. I for one wont be going there again. Perhaps I went in on a bad night.
    Oh lol.

You sound like bundles of fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Valhalla

Just speaking the truth rb_ie is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Mellor wrote:
    Made the final table, and left pissed off with someone, Myself.
    Was in push bot mode, dealt JQs UTG+2. Decided to push. Player to my right (who calls loose, but not to an all-in) makes it 1800. I ship for 3500. He has AA and a lone J is no good

Oh lol, I was the guy immediately to your left. If you hadn't pushed, I would've. I had 56s. There was a 5 on the flop and 6 on the turn :(

Not sure which one you are, was there last night too and im getting the tables mixed up i think.
    Where you on table 2 when it was 2 hand. I thing you were either dealing or in seat 2.

Advertisement