Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Insurance question

Options
  • 31-05-2007 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Question..
    Talking about insurance… I would be moving from Canada with driving record and I am 31. I do like bit quicker cars with 2 doors up to 2.0 L engines (Hondas or VW GTI), any idea what would be cost for insurance? At least a range? Would 2000 per year be enough?
    Thanks…

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,483 ✭✭✭✭fits

TheOneToBe wrote:
    Question..
    Talking about insurance… I would be moving from Canada with driving record and I am 31. I do like bit quicker cars with 2 doors up to 2.0 L engines (Hondas or VW GTI), any idea what would be cost for insurance? At least a range? Would 2000 per year be enough?
    Thanks…

should be enough... I'm not sure how they'll take account of your experience/no claims

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Make sure you have written confirmation of your claims history with you before you go...and make lots of copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭TheOneToBe

Thank you, I will try to get as much as possible paperwork about my diving record and about my insurance in written from police and insurance itself. I hope that they will take that in to consideration.

Advertisement