Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TomTom One Europe

Options
  • 31-05-2007 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭

Just picked the new edition in Halfords for a relative today @ €299.99 but its Navteq's software is version 6.560 not 6.6 as mentioned here in the boards as being the latest, am I entitled to a software update before I open the manuals, anyone help please, will be interesting to compare with my Chicago 9000
    Update

A further click on the version showed more detailed screen
    Map: "Western_Europe" v660.1256
    This is more like it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭digiman

Would someone be able to tell me can you enter in actual GPS coordinates in this device in either degrees or Irish grid?
    E.g. N53.25641, W 006.67781
    I have heard that some GPS do let you do this and this would be essential for me when it would come to buying one.
    I also see that Xtravision have this for E240 this weekend as well so was hoping this model would let me do that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭buildabong

digiman wrote:
    Would someone be able to tell me can you enter in actual GPS coordinates in this device in either degrees or Irish grid?
    E.g. N53.25641, W 006.67781
    I have heard that some GPS do let you do this and this would be essential for me when it would come to buying one.

Yes the TomTom one can do this!!!

Advertisement