Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garden Party

• 31-05-2007 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

Cant feking wait!! Carl Cox n Vitalic. shar what more could ya want ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭BigTommyBomb

Change from e100.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

hahahahahaha, true tommy but sure 100 is **** all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭martin84

Do ye know if ya can upgrade your ticket to a camping one when your there?

hahahahahaha, true tommy but sure 100 is **** all

No, its not really. Could get a ticket for Mantua for 2 days and spend the rest of the money on bottles of cheap champagne.

ive already got my ticket for Mantua!!! 50 bucks!! Sure how bad. It looks class. Have you been before Tommy?

• Advertisement

My friends went last year and said it was ok. The lineup is better this year and I'd say it would be better overall.

My take on it is once you are in a nice field in teh country with good friends and listening to good music you can't go wrong. The enjoyment you get from a big expensive festival and a smaller one is the same to me.

Very deep!! lol

I agree but if all my friends are going to a festival like GP or EP then i'll go cos like you said, festivals are about being with your mates no matter what festival it is!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

martin84 wrote:
    what more could ya want ;)

a decent lineup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Decided to give it a miss this year although I really enjoyed it last year. The organisation of it was a joke TBH. Dublin buses which were supposed to run til 6 down to it finished up at 3.30 and I ended up having to get a taxi. Then trying to get back was even harder. Ended up in a big crush to get on to a private coach who had agreed to let us on if he had any spare seats. When other people heard about it the que got massive and people started pushing and shoving. Hopefully they will have ironed out a few of these problems this year. Hope everyone who is going has a good day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭Mac-Chops

Any car park sessions goin afterwards?!

Few of us drivin up, didnt fork out the extra 20 blips for camping so gonna tin it up in the car park after.. or blag our way onto the campsite, either way should be a good one

• Advertisement
Advertisement