Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico phone....Eircom Broadband?

Options
  • 31-05-2007 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Chers Amis,

I'm currently in South Korea so i don't have the luxury of phoning Eircom to ask my question....in fact, i tried calling their Broadband Sales team from here in S.K. but can't get through (must be their 1800 number causing problems for my Korean phonecard).

Im comming home to Ireland next week. I tried a few times to order the Eircom Wireless Broadband special offer (2MB, free connection, free wireless) on the Eircom website. But to do so, the website insists i insert my Eircom Account Number. The problem is that my phone in Ireland is with 'Perlico,' so i dont have an Eircom Acc Number.

Has anyone (with a non Eircom phone account) successfully managed to order Broadband from the Eircom Website? If so, how did you get passed the Eircom Acc Number problem?

p.s. As i said, if i was in Ireland, i'd call the feckers myself. This is not the end of the world. I'll be home next week, i just wanted to order it now to reduce the potential downtime. If you have some advice, great. If not, just ignore this, sorry to have wasted your time reading these 4 paragraphs.

Vive la France.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

You need your UAN (Universal Account Number) which is on your Perlico bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Shinto

Thanks Orla,

I'll give it a shot then. Merci.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Shinto

p.s. Tried it using the 'Universal Account Number' (UAN) but it didn't work.

Guess i'll just have to phone eircom when i get home.

Thanks anyway.

Advertisement