Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

geography 2007 predictions.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 -blondie-

I had felt totally prepared for geog but after hearing everyones "predictions" Im notfeeling so good! The geoecology question is not gunna be good!

Aaaah-I deffinatley going to go down from my mocks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

The geoecology is what I am clining to! Hopefully there will be human interference with river processes in section 1 and features too. The regional and population is dodgy but hopefully I can do ok. Need to do well in the shorts too. Not feeling confident overall, my worse two subjects tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Dean-16

what have most people done on the biomes question? i did the hot desert!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Hot desert for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭cheater

i'm screwed and i can't even cheat for this one because i don't even know where to start writing out stuff.. what the hell is isostacy and all this crap, oh well i'm sure my cheating in all my other exams will get me to where i want to go:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

^^ tut tut mate go to sleep don't want to be tired for your exam
    im a 5th year by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

uuugh im so screwed for this exam, i really hope ill be on here tonight saying how it was easier than i thought it would be!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

uuugh im so screwed for this exam, i really hope ill be on here tonight saying how it was easier than i thought it would be!!! :(

Is going to take some effort in the exam that's what i don't like about it, with maths ya know it or you don't but with Geography you have too little time to write! May sure your economic with your time and only spend 30mins on each question, maybe save 10 on the short questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Yeah I'm going to race through the short questions, then scrawl the option one. That should leave just about enough time for the rest...

Advertisement