Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Online Cable Suppliers ?

• 31-05-2007 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

Preferably Monster Cable.

The only site I've found online with decent prices for monster cable is http://www.accessories4less.com who really do seem to have some very good prices, however they've yet to reply to my query about shipping to Ireland.

Can anyone suggest any others ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Have a look at http://www.hificables.co.uk/ . Dont know what kind of cable you are looking for but they have Monster gear and will ship to Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Lindy - don't throw away money on those over priced monster cables.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

I'm not going to get into a debate over the benefits of quality cable again but... Monster Cable isn't worth tracking down, it's a well known brand name but far from the best or even best value.

Imax (or can I call you Griff?;) ), what kind of cables are you looking for? I'm pretty sure Peats or Maplins would have what you want at similar/better quality to Monster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

Has anyone dealt with HD Cable on ebay?

I'm looking for a 10m HDMI cable and a 10m component cable and they seem to have decent prices.

I don't know much about this stuff so don't if they'll be any good or not.

I've seen equivalent cables in Peats. I think they might have been Tech+link and the HDMI was €89 and the component was €45.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Just went for that HD Cable - 3M Gold plated HDMI to HDMI for €30 is a great price. Was looking at B Tech in addition to the Monster but worked out almost as expensive.

Slap, you can call me anything ;)

I bought the monster 8 plugboard with surge protection & noise cancellation & it's made a noticeable difference, this should be better again as my current connection is basic to say the least, I was in such a hurry to connect it all up I just used what I had lying around.

• Advertisement
Advertisement