Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

girls need some fashion advice on jeans?!

• 31-05-2007 11:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

hi,
    girls i have a dilemma im kinda inbetween two waist sizes in jeans, would you recommend i go with the tighter pair, they fit snug and i suppose you can see my ass in them, but on the other hand if i wanted to took a shirt in i couldnt because they would be too tight.

OR

will i go for the looser pair, still see the ass slightly but alittle saggier, i could get a shirt down the trousers?

BTW i dont have a belly lol

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

needs pics tbh :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭easyontheeye

ahh i dont have any, i was trying on a couple of pairs today and i just cant decide, i normally dont took shirts in so i was thinking get the tighter pair, but then sometimes i do and i look well....ah i dunno...ill go back to dundrum tomorrow but still unsure :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Cremo wrote:
    needs pics tbh :D
    support +1

lol can you not just imagine what they are like and advise :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Good advice? Use the correct forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭BigTommyBomb

If you get a decent pair you should be able to get in between sizes so 27,28 or whatever. Helps if you are in a big city as well for that sort of choice.

well im in between 30-32

buy the loose pair and sow two shoulder pads into the back. That way you will have a nice shapely ass and all the young men will be admiring you. It will also be really comfortable for sitting down on long bus/train journeys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Fashion and Appearance, tbh. Follow Blowfish's link.

If it was me, I'd probably go for a slightly tighter pair as denim tends to stretch after wearing it a few times. Plus, if they're a bit tight they'll mould better to your shape. Or just get both...

It's up to you, at the end of the day. Which are you more comfortable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Kilt ftw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Blush_01 wrote:
    Or just get both...
    Wear the tight ones under the loose ones.

Don't you hate pants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

clown bag wrote:
    That way you will have a nice shapely ass and all the young men will be admiring you.
    Does something lead you to believe that the OP is female?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I was just about to say the same thing. I mean obviously it's a guy.

back on topic: if it was me I'd go with looser, but then I like the baggy look

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Maybe he was inferring something else about the OP?

This is officially the stupidest thread I have ever read on boards for many reasons.

I think my well thought out solution to this very important issue is still relevant regardless of the OP's sex.

ok, I didn't pay much attention when reading or responding to this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

5starpool wrote:
    This is officially the stupidest thread I have ever read on boards for many reasons.

nah, there's definitely been some doozeys in the past that completely out-shine this heap of garbage. but this ranks high in the AH list of "zomgwtf?" threads

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,356 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Gluteus maximus in jeans?

Now, if it's lean,
    Then tight might be right;
    But if it's fat,
    And too often sat,
    Then loose to hide the caboose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Moved from After Hours.

5starpool wrote:

Why waste your time posting something on this thread then? :mad: ya plank!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭BigTommyBomb

well im in between 30-32
    So get a pair of 31 inch jeans, problem solved.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Why waste your time posting something on this thread then? :mad: ya plank!
    To inform you how wrong this thread is in the hope that you will never bother the citizens of AH with it again.

Sorry all F&A type people, I'll leave your forum alone now, hope I didn't do any anti-charter stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

hi,
    girls i have a dilemma im kinda inbetween two waist sizes in jeans, would you recommend i go with the tighter pair, they fit snug and i suppose you can see my ass in them, but on the other hand if i wanted to took a shirt in i couldnt because they would be too tight.

OR

will i go for the looser pair, still see the ass slightly but alittle saggier, i could get a shirt down the trousers?

BTW i dont have a belly lol
    Really, isn't this what your girlfriend is for?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭I-like-eggs,mmm

Hmm not too tight... for a male anyway. Tight for women, yes! Why would you want really tight jeans anyway? Sure it isn't your arse that we are looking at- tis your dreamy eyes!! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

you should go with the slightly looser pair, they'll probably shrink a tiny bit anyway after a few washes!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

In Barney's in New York, I was advised to always go for the smaller pair, because denim stretches. It's completely true, too!

Advertisement