Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second impressions

Options
  • 31-05-2007 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

Holy ****, some of these people are weird.

I hate Leslie. She reminds me of Anne Robinson, and I hate her. She also reminds me of Judi Dench in Notes On A Scandal. If you've seen that film, you'll know what I mean. Really manipulative.

Can't stand the IT girl. Completely up her own arse. Name dropping her cousin for no reason in a conversation reeks of desperation. And complaining about how her legs look while wearing shorts up her jacksy. Alright, love. Like most of them, she loves talking about herself. Hate that thing she does where she pouts her lips, and flicks her hair.

The twins are just dumb and obnoxious.

Avit is horrible.

Shabnam seems kinda sneaky or sly, can't quite put my finger on it.

Chantal is probably the best looking in there, but she seems quite dumb and superficial. She seems nice enough though.

I like Nicky the most. She seems like a normal, down to earth girl.

Have no real opinions on anyone else in there. Chris Moyles is ****ing annoying though, isn't he?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

Well my second impressions are pretty much the same as my first impressions. I like the all girl house for the moment, it's like a really long girly sleepover. It'll probably get boring (and bitchy) soon though so hopefully they'll bring in more than one man. I love the first week or two, then I tend to switch off!

Laura - I think she's hilarious, really nice and definitely an early favourite to win.

Chanelle - I think that plenty of people will dislike her for being honest about idolising Victoria Beckham and wanting to experience the celebrity lifestyle but I think she's seems really nice. She seems very honest and quite sweet. She's definitely the prettiest and she might not come across as being exactly intellectual, but she doesn't seem stupid.

Twins - I think that one will go soon because they're exactly the same! I'm not sure why people are so hostile towards them though, they're just immature 18 year olds.

Nicky - Surely much too normal to want to be in there?

Charley - Definitely does not have an appealing personality and I can see her creating rifts in the house. It'll probably backfire though and they'll all end up hating her. I bet Kieran is embarassed!

Leslie - Why exactly is she in the house? She seems completely lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

They are all bat sh!t insane IMHO. Most of them remind me of that woman in the man with two brains that kept going "I don't mind".

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

Exit wrote:
    Have no real opinions on anyone else in there. Chris Moyles is ****ing annoying though, isn't he?

I was very sad to turn on Big Brothers Big mouth to see this Toss pot trying to present. It's Depressing to watch and yeah, he's very annoying?? Anyone know why the hell Russell Brand isn't back doing this?? They should have paid him whatever he wanted coze he is probably the best TV presenter in Europe if not the world. We should start a campaign to bring back Russell!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Yes.
    An internet petition will work. Someone go and start one.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Chris Moyles vs Russel Brand. Meh, both crap, both overrated, both wouldnt be missed if they fell into a giant blender from a height.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Faerie wrote:
    Twins - I think that one will go soon because they're exactly the same! I'm not sure why people are so hostile towards them though, they're just immature 18 year olds.

I agree with most of what Faerie has to say except this. To my mind the twins are not just 'immature', they are grossly immature. It's like they never developed! They are 18 going on 8! There is something wrong about that in an 18 year old girl/woman.

As for Chris Moyles Vs Russell Brand: I think Russell Brand is a total waste of space and uses up oxygen that I'm sure could be put to better use elsewhere...intensive care units for example! While Chris Moyles is an aquired taste you can't argue that he is the "Saviour" of Radio1 and has the largest radio share in the UK. That may be down to him not presenting solo though as he's not great solo and also, let's face it, he has a face for radio not TV :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Well, at 3 days in...

So far, have only warmed to Laura, Tracey and Carole. All right, Laura talks far too much (and a bit too fast), but she seems far more copped on and less shallow than most of the other young uns. I can't really figure out why Tracey wants to be there, but considering she's never travelled abroad, I suppose it's her big experience that doesn't involve leaving the country. Can see her walking early though if she doesn't bond with anyone soon. Carole strikes me as being a no nonsense type, but lots of fun.

Undecided about Emily, Shabnam and Lesley. And new bloke too, but far too early to form an opinion of him.

Don't think much at all of Charley and Chanelle (how made up is that name ffs!) but at least they're honest about why they wanted to be there I suppose.

Oh, and yes, Chris Moyles does grate a bit, but I'll reserve judgement until after George Galloway's guest spot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Terry wrote:
    Yes.
    An internet petition will work. Someone go and start one.

No bad mouthing or its an internet poll for you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Damn it.
    You saw through my cleverly disguised sarcasm.

Advertisement