Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get..........

Options
  • 01-06-2007 2:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello,

I registered here especially for this as I just cannot find a working link for the superpatch for PES5.......I hope someone here can help me please as I have searched the net in vain trying to get the files I need

Please help

Many thanks in advance

BlueNightmare :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Iompair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bluenightmare

This is not what I asked for as I had it confirmed to me that the link you gave me is for the Evolution patch and that is for PES6 only, and I want the patch for PES5 thats five not six! thanks to you I have gone over my download limit and it will now cost me a small fortune to pay off! so thanks :mad:

In future please read posts properly and I'm sorry to have to say this but this is the most un-helpful forum I have had the mis-fortune to come accross, manners would be nice also! I have always been courteous to others and a greeting like "Hello" takes no more than a few seconds to type! :rolleyes:

Moderators please delete my account as I shan't come back here, and yes you immature ones out there can say good riddance, but that shows your immaturity up even more :mad:

I hate to have said this but I have remained too quiet in my life and never said a bad word to anyone but this is beyond belief and I now speak my mind so mods you can ban me or whatever, I could'nt careless to be honest, but one thing is certain, I'm entitled to my say as I am sure lots of others will do too as regards my comments, but rest assured I am not coming here again so you can all slag me off as much as you like and believe that I will come back to see what you all say, but I have better things to do than be so sad to get involved in an online argument.:)

Cheers for nothing folks, I'm out of here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

jesus iompair was only trying to help. you know you could have just said ''no thats for six does anyone where to get one for five'' but since you have your attitude I'm glad you won't be coming back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

This is not what I asked for as I had it confirmed to me that the link you gave me is for the Evolution patch and that is for PES6 only, and I want the patch for PES5 thats five not six! thanks to you I have gone over my download limit and it will now cost me a small fortune to pay off! so thanks :mad:

In future please read posts properly and I'm sorry to have to say this but this is the most un-helpful forum I have had the mis-fortune to come accross, manners would be nice also! I have always been courteous to others and a greeting like "Hello" takes no more than a few seconds to type! :rolleyes:

Moderators please delete my account as I shan't come back here, and yes you immature ones out there can say good riddance, but that shows your immaturity up even more :mad:

I hate to have said this but I have remained too quiet in my life and never said a bad word to anyone but this is beyond belief and I now speak my mind so mods you can ban me or whatever, I could'nt careless to be honest, but one thing is certain, I'm entitled to my say as I am sure lots of others will do too as regards my comments, but rest assured I am not coming here again so you can all slag me off as much as you like and believe that I will come back to see what you all say, but I have better things to do than be so sad to get involved in an online argument.:)

I'm playing the world's smallest violin for you emo kiddie

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im sorry but all i can do is LMFAO at this guy.
    Is he/she for real?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Dcully wrote:
    Is he/she for real?

I really hope so, ****in class.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Iompair

I felt bad for a second then I followed the links and found plenty of Pes5 data on evo-web.I'm pretty sure its where I got the superpatch for PES5 last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh at him. Why didn't he double check that he was downloading a PES5 patch instead of the PES6 one. He bitched then at you saying that you didn't read the post properly and yet he didn't read the patch notes properly.

What a numpty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Theres a pes5 section on evo web :confused:

Pes6 is only a tenner now :confused:

Some crazy people out there, bet he posts regularly in the soccer forum :p

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Dcully wrote:
    Is he/she for real?

If they're not genuine then they're a comedic genius :D .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I shan't return
    LMFAO. Dramatic, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

STFU you hissy fit bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Seen it said pes6 somewhere, maybe should check before downloadin if so hooked on goin over a limit :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I thought he was joking, and im still not sure.

LOL what an over-reaction! Does he realise that if he downloaded the PES6 patch which is the same size as PES5 one he would have gone over his download limit anyway?

All abord the ROFLcopter!

Advertisement