Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Leslie have a game plan?

Options
  • 01-06-2007 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Im sick of all this crap coming out of her mouth like ''oh there very loud'' and ''oh look at this'' and ''ohh, lets calm down and have a strawberry'', and crying wheen she went to bed and playing the granny in the diary room last night saying '' i could tell you who amy whinehouse is, but i couldnt tell artic monkeys from franz ferdinand, i dont have any bonding with them on an inital level, they have very diffrent cultural roots...im lonley....'' For gods sake, you know what your'e getting yourself into when you sign the contract and walk through the door....I think she knows how to play the camera and the public very welll :rolleyes:

Should we all have a strawberrry? 7 votes

Yep shes knows what shes doing
    0% 0 votes
    I think she has SOME form of a game plan
    28% 2 votes
    Maybe an inkling of one....
    57% 4 votes
    Ahh, leave her alone, shes bieng herself
    14% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

If you saw last night's show, then you'd know you were perfectly right to say this! She admitted she saw the whole thing as a game, threatened to walk out and also tried to get the rest of them to 'perform' in front of the cameras!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

She's so boring...why did BB put her in there? Just because of the age difference? Frankly I don't see the point in her. Why does she just start crying for no reason? Like when she got the single bed...is that not what she wanted????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

She's definitely a strange one! Though I did like the way she was questioning Ziggy tonight... I hope she doesn't walk though - I hate it when that happens. Makes others want to walk and can ruin the whole thing.

Advertisement