Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We'll be needing some votes!

Options
  • 01-06-2007 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,957 ✭✭✭✭

There's a poll going on over in AH (ye olde linke), to pick your favourite city... Cork'll need to be getting some votes, we're getting thumbed at the moment, 4th behind Dublin, Galway and Limerick!

Not on, come on fellow Corkonians, we need to rise up and reclaim or status as the best city in Ireland (or at least ahead of Limerick)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

****ing dubs

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I refuse to taint myself by taking part in a poll located in the 'tard-farm that is After Hours. Anyway. Given that quite a lot of the people posting in AH have braincell-counts in the single digits, be quiet and happy that Cork isn't their first choice of location. Makes it less likely that we'll be stuck with an infestation of them over summer...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,957 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Fysh wrote:
    I refuse to taint myself by taking part in a poll located in the 'tard-farm that is After Hours. Anyway. Given that quite a lot of the people posting in AH have braincell-counts in the single digits, be quiet and happy that Cork isn't their first choice of location. Makes it less likely that we'll be stuck with an infestation of them over summer...

Meow...

1174328173-Dude....b.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

1148060760876fv9.jpg

:P

(Also, 1, 2, 3, 4, I DECLARE CAT MACRO WAR!)

1166737792-1152501427036.b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

we should really be winning this

• Advertisement
Advertisement