Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dental surgery

Options
  • 01-06-2007 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

my sister had an appointment at a local dental surgery this morning at 10. see took the day off from work. at 9:40 the surgery rang her to say that the hygienist hasn't arrive yet while i was driving her to the surgery. i dropped her off there anyway as i had to good to work.

so what happens here? does she just go home and do nothing about it and make another appointment to take more time off work or did the surgery break any consumer law and she can do something about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

nothing can be done about it, I recently moved into a new apartment and I lost about 3 days annual leave waiting on furniture/NTL/deliveries that never came on the day they were supposed to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Bit of a joke given the thread last week with dentists charging people who missed appointments. I'd avoid that dentist in future, and tell everyone you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

I'd charge them for a days pay. They were in charge of arranging the hygenist. They didn't so charge em.

Advertisement