Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Req: 32" Tv

• 01-06-2007 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Looking to get the folks a new 32 " tv. Not really up to date myself on whats out there. Anyone any recommendations on price and models.
    Prefer not to buy online for this one.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭higster

If its LCD I'd recommend Toshiba 3000 series (~€900) or philips 32PF9531 (again ~€900). I spent some time looking at them and was about to buy the Toshiba before I again changed my mind and went for a Samsung 42" plasmafor €1400 (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055087213).

I'd also have a quick gander at TV mags in Easons and see which you like also (recomendations vary a LOT)...best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Tonic07

Cheers higster. That Philips one could be a runner i think. So hard to compare when don't understand all the terminology

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

check out the home theatre related forums in the tech section, you can get great 32 inch tv's from German sites for under 700 delivered. No point paying 200/300 more for something that 9/10 wouldnt notice. Got a great samsung 32 inch for 622 euros delivered from a German site but ppl had bad experience with that site so not worth the risk.

technikdirekt.de is a great german site for tv's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

32" Samsung for less than €700 here
    Trustworthy site, and while I don't have one of these TVs, I've used one and they are great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

www.directtvs.co.uk i got a hd samsung 32 inch for 719euro incl del

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Xtravision have a 32" Mirai HD LCD for €629. Was half thinking of getting one myself.

They also have a Phillips 32PF5331 for €749 which is not bad when you consider it's €690 delivered from pixmania.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I got a 32in Bush LCD in Argos for €550. Perfectly fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Acer 32" for €559 including delivery from Pixmania: http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/534295/art/acer/at3220-lcd-television.html

Advertisement