Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish- Bebo

• 01-06-2007 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey, does anyone have anything in an Irish aiste on Bebo? i have some general stuff on the internet and other technology stuff, but itd b nice to put something on it down. thanks x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Write about the popularity of bebo and how its often said that young people are addicted to the internet/bebo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

I said how if your page is public, then anyone is able to see it, and how last year it was all over the news after a girl was raped as a result of someone asking to meet up with her on her page..and how people under the age of 18 should have their page on private. Then how bebo is a great facility for young people, you can chat and draw pictures on your friend's pages, upload pictures, listen to music and get in contact with long-lost friends...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 alex091

not a chance it will come up...sleacht ar na boithre and alcohol in society wil cum up in essay or debate..certainty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

I got asked about it in my mocks /irrelevant

alex091 wrote:
    not a chance it will come up...sleacht ar na boithre and alcohol in society wil cum up in essay or debate..certainty

Don't talk shít dearest.

• Advertisement

well i wouldnt rule it out completely...but your safe wit death on roads and alcohol:)

What makes you so sure of that? Bebo would be in the Meain Cumarsaide section, that has as much a chance of anything else of coming up.

Don't make assumptions on what a teacher tells you.

just wait till you see the paper ya!! nothing wrong with a bit of confidence!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Meain Cumarsáide is just as likely to come up as Death on the Roads.

Meain cumarsaide or education would be excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭sunflowerz

Lol I thought you were asking does anyone have an Irish Aiste written up on their bebo page.....i need to get out of this brainwashed zombie studying mode!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

sunflowerz wrote:
    Lol I thought you were asking does anyone have an Irish Aiste written up on their bebo page.....i need to get out of this brainwashed zombie studying mode!!!!

Thats exactly what I thought!!

Me too for a minute or so haha. I think she was expecting us to give her points as Gaeilge also.

Advertisement