Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House warming present

Options
  • 01-06-2007 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭

I would like to get my brother something nice and quirky for his house warming present, anyone any good ideas? Thinking about spending 100-200euro. Want something different, not just a picture or kettle or something like that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Personally I love funky lamps, lava lamps, those static ball things etc. that depends on peoples own tastes though.

What about one of these ?
    http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/knife-block/index.html
    Different and practical !

Browse around that site there too, they have a lot of intersting/different stuff for homes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Where are you based? There are some pretty funky things in Habitat and Avoca at the moment, especially garden stuff. There are things to suit every taste in both places if you are close enough to one of the stores to have a look around.

Advertisement