Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US History??ideas??

Options
  • 01-06-2007 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

hello.....does anyone hav any predictions on this section?? iv studied us foriegn policy...consensus...and affluent society...that enough??:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'd have a look at the economic boom, Johnson and Vietnam and the space race/moon landing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 alex091

im thinkin of stayin clear of vietnam...it came up last year in a question...wat president do u think is likely to come up?truman?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Do Civil Rights! It's nice and simple. I've crammed Civil Rights, Moon Landing, Technology and Concensus/collapse of.

Vietnam came up with Korea, it could easily come up on its own. Ugh I hate civil rights, prefer moon landing!

thinkin of not studyin moon landing ...hasnt a chance of appearing again

• Advertisement

So does Vietnam :p

i reckon having coverd completely all aspects of us foreign policy and an affluent society im safe!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

The New Deal is a dead cert. <_<

how wud u know....ur 21???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Roffles. But seriously, will the depression not be important? we didn't even have US history on the lc, lucky baxtards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Learn Information Technology and Military Advancements.
    These topics are very easy to prepare for.
    And dont mention Bebo by the way:D

not too sure about them.....did i.t not come up last year?

You don't listen, do you? It could come up again. It could come up as a different sort of question. And once more, it could come up again.

Getting it yet?

anything that came up lasyear is unlikely to reappear! its a vast course so i reckon i.t will not come up.

Read up. Read up to your own post where it says you think the moon landing has a chance of appearing again, and then argue with me.

sorry wat??

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

alex091 wrote:
    thinkin of not studyin moon landing ...hasnt a chance of appearing again

Last edited by alex091 : Today at 22:50.
    We can see that you edited your post one minute before you said
    alex091 wrote:
    sorry wat??
    It just makes you look like a prat. You aasked for info, and then you think that certain topics won't come up... check the past exam papers, and tell me that they don't come up, phrased differently.

Oh, and unlike some other subjects, history doesn't change, so brianthebard may be right.

aasked???

"wat"??

wat???

• Advertisement

How can you justify pointing our a spelling mistake made by the_syco when your own spelling is awful?

i just can

Advertisement