Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aiste

Options
  • 01-06-2007 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

has anybody got any material concerning politics which they are willling 2 post, bloody funtas doesnt have anything concerning politics ????
    post any other irish essays also please!!!!!sleacht ar na mboithre would be appreciated too

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 alex091

politics is a no no....dont bother wasting your time on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 mongo19

alex what would you advise me studying excluding politics

i would advise road deaths, the media, crime, and maybe the youth of today...its very unpredictable but one of theses topics im sure wil b able to be adjusted to one of the essay titles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 mongo19

cheers alex!!!!!!!!!!!:D ;)

hope that helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Maybe study the opening and closing for the díospóireacht too, if any of those topics don't come up in the aiste they will in the debate

thats true...debate material needs to be studied

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭adamcp

What do you need to say to make an essay an article?we never done them ever so what do you need to add to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 aliDB

I was thinking politics and voting would be a likely possibility it has come up a few times b4 and cos of the election we jus had, think it would b topical.. do u hav inside info cliste...!!??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭blondie07

aliDB wrote:
    I was thinking politics and voting would be a likely possibility it has come up a few times b4 and cos of the election we jus had, think it would b topical.. do u hav inside info cliste...!!??

Hey, i agree that something on politics will come up. the last time it came up was 99 i think and it was something about how politicians do nothing for the country or something to that extent. i think itl be something about how young people have no interest in politics, as that will relate to us. do u get dreimire? if u do, in one of the 4 issues there's an essay called "Caith do vota" which is pretty good. id love if road deaths, politics and the environment came up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Diamond007

adamcp wrote:
    What do you need to say to make an essay an article?we never done them ever so what do you need to add to them

you can do the following depending on what form your asked the question..

1. A Eagarthóir, a chara,

Seo alt a scríobh mé faoin...

2. Chuir mé agallamh ar ...... de chuid .... agus tá an t-alt seo bunaithe ar an agallamh sin.

Then just continue as a normal composition and finish with..

Slán leat, a eagarthóir,
    Diamond007

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Diamond007

blondie07 wrote:
    id love if road deaths, politics and the environment came up.

Me too, id love the environment or road deaths!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Genius16

politics came up last year. "an oideachas maith"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Genius16 wrote:
    politics came up last year. "an oideachas maith"

???that was about education and whether it was a necessary thing for ppl today.

Advertisement