Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fast-food drive-through near sandyford?

Options
  • 01-06-2007 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

is there any drive-through places near sandyford industrial estate?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

closest i can think of is Macdonalds in nutgrove...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

ta ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

It's sh1t, I wouldn't bother tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

yeah that macdonalds must be the worst in dublin. you need to shít almost instantly after it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

There will be in 2 weeks , but you its a walk through :D
    Indian,chinese,thai,italian,european in 2-3 weeks.

www.letseatin.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭annieoburns

There is a new McD's being built at the Carrickmines Retail Park which I believe will have a drive thru.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

Seriously?? Trawling up a 6.5 year old thread to post this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

homer911 wrote: »
    Seriously?? Trawling up a 6.5 year old thread to post this!!
    and she neglects to mention KFC which is opening next door and will also be a drive thru!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭annieoburns

Apologies. I did not 'trawl' for an old post. It came up on my weekly digest of "recent" posts. Bit closer than other response of Nutgrove Mc D's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

I think its a relevant thread to append info to the original question. I don't see any reason to apologise for the post. ;) Better to amend the info onto an existing relevant thread than create a new one. Or is their rules against replying to a thread once a certain time limit has expired.

I'd say the new drive thru's will do very well given the M50 access and the catchment area and the lack of anything similar close by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

100gSoma wrote: »
    I think its a relevant thread to append info to the original question. I don't see any reason to apologise for the post. ;) Better to amend the info onto an existing relevant thread than create a new one. Or is their rules against replying to a thread once a certain time limit has expired.

Recommendation here by Admin

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64731388&postcount=3

21/25

Advertisement