Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French written piece

Options
  • 01-06-2007 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

wondering if anyone has ideas or pieces they are willing to share for this section....also diary entry or email etc....please post your thoughts!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 DancingRainDrop

I have no idea really they usually talk about stuff that has happened when they are writing the paper i heard.

but my guesses are the environment and the usuall drugs and alcohol

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Actually, does anyone have any phrases/useful words for the elections? Just incase, its the only thing of abstract topics I'm not backed up for, everything else should be ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Aller aux urnes - to go to the polls

But thats all you're getting :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

So put in something like: on doit (d')aller aux urnes. Thanks for it though, its a start. Anyone else wanna follow Marshys lead, and even pledge 1 election phrase to "Mushys French Election Phrasebook"? Sure ya only need about 6 phrases anywa, only have to write 100 words max.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

I've actually made a mistake on that one.

Its "se rendre aux urnes" not "aller" :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Marshy and Mushy thats a good one. Ye could give tom and jerry a run for their money...

Advertisement