Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ACCA 2.2 Exam next Tuesday

• 01-06-2007 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Folks,

I have the law exam next tuesday. I studied myself and did not attend a college.

Just wondering if any lecturers gave any tips or hints on any areas to focus extra on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭scoot on

Have you registered on the FTC Kaplan site?? They have an exam tips section which I found good for 2.4 and 2.5

I'm the same. I've 2.3 next Wednesday and didn't go to college for it. Having a bit of a panic attack at the moment about it! Don't feel i've enough done at all but hopefully it'll be ok!

Advertisement