Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backstage @ Bels?

Options
  • 01-06-2007 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Anyone been there yet? Any idea what type of food they do / what the service is like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭fishdog

My friend went and she said it was good. My personal favorite is "the 3 Q's". Great food, service, a little expensive, but worth it. Portions are large also.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I went a few weeks ago, but hope what I got was a result of teething problems. :(

Service is fine, again, could use some brushing up.

Will go again in a few weeks when they've smoothed out the problems I experienced.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Tomato

3 Q's FAB. Also Chakra, if you havent been and you like Indian food you cant beat it for great food and great service.

I agree with you there Chakra, is great! When to Bochellis for a great pizza the other day, fast service too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭dh2007

3Qs - one word - DELISH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭MegFi

Just been to Chakra - fantastic food and service, great atmosphere!

I agree!! Great take away service also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jackalb

Went to Backstage last Friday and had a ball, the food is excellent they do european food- steaks, fish, chicken, I had the steak with Crispy fried onions and home made chips - portions are big and I cleaned the plate - delicious. The service was great and they dont have a service charge on the bill so up to you to tip which we had no problem with as the waiter and waitress looking after us were great. Would reccomend you give it a try again Mikedragon 32.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Miss D

Sorry to rain on your parade - went in the Summer, would never go back. Waited 15 mins for a menu, was'nt even acknowledged. When we finally got a menu, we were'nt offered any drinks while we were waiting, and then waited 20 mins for someone to take our order - hence we walked out, never to return.

Advertisement