Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology...anyone got any certs???

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 alex091

ya please that would be brilliant!!! asap aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

alex091 wrote:
    listen im a perfectionnist...and i dont want people claiming i made 'typo mistakes' when i actually didnt

The 20 posters who saw the original post beg to differ.
    Man you're doing a shít job of covering this up...

jesus buddy....its not like i killed someone...'covering this up'....if you are looking for me to admit to making a typo mistake its not going to happen...so just forget about it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

When you edit something, the post states it. Therefore we all know about it. And if you were a perfectionist you'd know all you needed to know for exams, you wouldn't have such awful grammar and spelling, and you wouldn't keep correcting yourself.

just wait till the results come out and talk to me then....you might be very suprized in what i acheive!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

alex091 wrote:
    just wait till the results come out and talk to me then....you might be very suprized in what i acheive!:)
    Please tell us that was a bad attempt at a joke. If not, it seems kinda sad even humouring you

o damn it not another typo:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

JC 2K3 wrote:
    You're not serious?
    No I'm not. :)

Did I have you worried? I feel like I've started a load a s**t on this thread. Oh wait the OP has already done that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

lol, I suspected you were joking, but your post was devoid of a " :p " or " ;) "

although it wouldn't have gotten me in much trouble if you had...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

So, biology then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Oh dont mention the proverbial war. If you've learnt the whole course like you're supposed to you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Biology = easy compared to irish/french/maths

Advertisement